1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome To The Game......

The Game of Life answers riddles like:
"What is the meaning of life?" & "Why are we here?"

This Is Your First Clue...You Jack Into The Game Of Life When You Fall Asleep At Night And Dream! :hdbash:

Here is a game manual to get you started:

http://thegameoflife.cjb.net/

(mirror site)
http://www.angelfire.com/games5/gabelogan/

See you guys in The Game (it's like "Fight Club" up here) - Sweet Dreams - Morpheus

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Hmm... that applet brought back memories... i remember programming the game of life back in programming 2... (although it was using crude c++ command line outputs and cls's ^_^; ), although at the time I knew nothing about it's theoretical importance...

·
Registered
91 Posts
"Mongo only pawn in Game of Life.'

If you don't know where that's from then go shoot yourself or atleast start watching good movies.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
GryphonKlaw said:

If you don't know where that's from then go shoot yourself or atleast start watching good movies.
I don't know where this comes from :emb:

·
Old Man
286 Posts
GryphonKlaw said:

I don't know where that is from. Should I shoot myself, or watch what YOU consider to be good movies?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
It's from Blazing Saddles... one of Mel Brooks' finest. Like most of his movies, it's a fast-paced over the top parody - the genre being parodied here is the Wild West genre.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Indeed, Mel Brooks' movies are invariably good. Haven't watched this one, though.

·
Registered
91 Posts
mikeshoup said:
I don't know where that is from. Should I shoot myself, or watch what YOU consider to be good movies?
I should start putting more smileys in my posts. :cool: As Rhombus mentioned, it's from Blazing Saddles which is one of the funniest comedies ever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts