Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is an original thread made by me and i want to know if any of you have gotten constipation,i have and it wasn't cool,had to drink this nasty liquid crap that almost made me pass out and i had to drink a half bottle which i learned was an overdose:(.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
:rotflmao: hahaha :p

You didnt try exlax or something?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think that was it,horrible stuff that's really strong,haven'r recovered from that nasty crap either:(.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Who hasn't been constipated once in their life? :p

I'm lactose intolerant so constipation isn't a problem for me >_<

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good thing about it though is that you can drink like mad and know that that crap ain't coming out so i kept drinking water and whatnot,was able to take a dump about 2 days later from od'ing with that damn medicine crap.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
What does drinking have to do with taking a poo?

I don't think od'ing is a good thing BTW.

And may I mention this thread is gross :p

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
This thread is pretty nasty.. Well I've never been constipated. I have a bowl of Kellogg's Raisin Bran every day and drink plenty of water. Seriously, Fibre and Water are VERY important to regular defecation.:)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know that but it just came out of no where,and was damn frustrating when having to go,hurt like hell and felt like rocks and looked like snow balls.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I've never had it even remotely that bad.

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
There have been times when I didn't have enough fiber, but it's never been bad to the point I needed a laxative.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
to make you constipated :D

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
lousy banner ads....I know what brought up this question :p

my diet consists of alot of grains, so not really. There's always a trick in case you are, but your hands might not like it :p

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Yes... awful

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
RZetlin said:
You need more fibre.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGH... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! the sight of that box sickens me!!! Awful memories! :emb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts