Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I was wondering, does anyone know if the developers of epsxe plan on releasing a linux version of 1.7? I'm running 1.5.2. to get around some of the problems with FFIX, and it has served me well so far, but it would be nice to try the new version.

Regards,
sz90

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
at some point i imagine they would, but linux support has always taken back-seat. it has not really been dropped, but it is certainly not a priority. with that said, when this would occur is not really something that can be answered.

i doubt they could actually tell you a general prediction on when this sort of thing would be started on or finalized either, the same could go the next windows update too.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Though the most recent version of Wine (1.25) had some serious issues with ePSXe 1.7 and my gamepad, downgrading to the version of wine in the ubuntu packaging system (1.01) solved the problem - ePSXe 1.7 now appears to be running fine on my system. Thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.