Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
There's not really any setting that improves speed, if your game does not run like the ones in those videos then you most likely have a weaker processor than the people that made the videos.

· Registered
402 Posts
excuse me. i checked this compatibility page and a youtube video showing SRW EF with full speed using no$zoomer(not sure since there was no title bar but the sides were black and both the top and bottom screens were connected)

http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/99748-no-gba-compatibility-screenshot-thread-30.html

YouTube - Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier (USA) NDS

are there any settings to improve the game's speed?
Yeah, i was using No$Zoomer 2.3.0.1 + No$GBA 2.6a

This video is running on a Quad Core Q6700 CPU

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
It's not the core count that matters (that only helps you not take a hit for recording) it's the 2.66 Ghz clock that matters for no$gba.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Ignore him, he has no clue what he's saying.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Yes there is a new version...but it's no faster so it's irrelevant and rahmu63 was still speaking nonsense.

· soshin
3,378 Posts
Yeah, I don't know what NZZOOM is :D, but no$zoomer ver 2.3.0.2 does fix the speed problem, at least for me. When I first run the SRT on no$gba with no$zoomer ver 2.3.0.1, the sound was fine but the graphic stuttered. I thought that the problem was due to my laptop being sucky (well, it is sucky :D). Then I downloaded the 2.3.0.2 version and run it again. There's a special game fix under the "other" tab and there's a super robot taisen option on it (there's also EX 0-something I can't remember too) and I ticked it. It runs full speed now. Perfectly. As I'm not really good at computer or programming, I can't really say why it happens. It just does.

· Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, there is a definitely an increase in speed with this game when using no$zoomer 2.3.0.2 as opposed 2.3.0.1. Im not sure why schumi is saying there isnt, though the only reason someone wouldnt notice it would be if they had a good enough computer to run it at full speed before.

· ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
how much does the new version cost?
Er... it cost a bit of your hard drive space (like < 3MB after you extract all the files), time it takes to download it, and whatever else you can think of.

Edit: I can also confirm No$Zoomer 2.3.0.2 does speeds up the game.

Also, from ramuh63's post, I thought he was talking about the latest version of NGZoom, which also speeds up the game.

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Yeah, there is a definitely an increase in speed with this game when using no$zoomer 2.3.0.2 as opposed 2.3.0.1. Im not sure why schumi is saying there isnt, though the only reason someone wouldnt notice it would be if they had a good enough computer to run it at full speed before.
Well that, and that other games still run the same, on my old system for instance. But I guess if everyone is saying the speed for this game has improved in the new version it's true, however you can see how I could be skeptic given how the first person to say so posted (rahmu63).

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Ah now I see. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.