Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put $8 down on The New Super Mario Bros Wii...

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
11,526 Posts
indeed. I haven't pre-ordered a game in years. But in my mind I have already pre ordered Brutal Legend, Halo: ODST, Ghostbusters, Batman Arkham Asylum, Left 4 Dead 2. Certainly going to have an empty wallet come christmas.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like paying it off in chunks, instead of paying $50 in November.

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
I preordered once. Cost me $5. Found it for $10 less at a different store when it came out. Moral of story? Don't pre-order.

·
Magitek Elite
254 Posts
I think I'm going to pre-order Dissidia's bundle. I'm gonna sell 12 games and my current psp to get it. I'd rather lose 12 games to gain a silver psp with a bigger memory card and Dissidia with FF7's movie. So it sounds fair to me.
So, yeah, Dissidia will be preordered for me :emb:

·
ヒット激しく速く
26,508 Posts
new psp sucks.
Seconded

I think I'm going to pre-order Dissidia's bundle. I'm gonna sell 12 games and my current psp to get it. I'd rather lose 12 games to gain a silver psp with a bigger memory card and Dissidia with FF7's movie. So it sounds fair to me.
So, yeah, Dissidia will be preordered for me :emb:
I'm never in my life repeating that mistake which cost me grief when i wanted to replay some of my late to become fav games (i mean selling games to get new ones).

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,824 Posts
I once pre-ordered a game, and I got it a few days later because they were out of stock.
So, that was that.

I'll be getting Forza 3, but I'm pretty sure I won't have to pre-order to be able to get it on day one.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Speaking of pre-orders...does anybody else find it funny how Amazon advertises their pre-orders as 40% (hypothetical example) off the regular price, but when you look at the "sale" price, it's almost identical to the price you pay when you pick it up from a store?

·
Magitek Elite
254 Posts

Yes, preordering is bad, for I preorder Prince of Persia and it came two weeks later >.<
But, If I don't spend my money on that, I will be tempted to spend it on something stupid. I don't want that :(

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.