Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
I'm currently playing Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth. The game is fun indeed. But I need some help with the plot. I've played for quite a time, and sometimes I missed some secret character. We know that in this game, there are many choices have to be made to proceed. And sometimes the choices lead to different plot. I've searched the web for guidance, but didn't find anything that can help, maybe because the game is quite new. Can anyone help me regarding the characters that might be missed? Any help is highly appreciated. Arigato gozaimas.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How to get Chroma?

Hello everyone.
An hour ago, I've made a progress through the game for the second attempt. I manage to get Leia and Jacqueline. Now I heard that Chroma is also recruitable. I have gathered all her stolen weapons at the tower and met her. But she just show her gratitude and offer me a cup of tea. She does this everytime I visit her workshop. Is she gonna join the team right now, or later? At this point, I'm heading for the tower of fire.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello everyone.
Yes, Hoshigami is just like FFT and Tctics Ogre. Even the graphic almost look the same. This game has a very small magic arsenal. But this game has some branching in its plot, and it has different ending from what I've heard. It depends on the choices you make to proceed, and sometimes you would missed some good character. I've already played the game halfway, but stopped and restarted again after realizing that I'm missing some characters. On my second try, I did get a different plot. So, for those who likes strategy RPG, you should buy this game. But I didn't think it can beat Final Fantasy Tactics though.

·
playing FGO
10,942 Posts
I played Hoshigami while I was in japan, so it's japanese version. :p but it's a lot like FFT and saiyuki IMO. Looks great....maybe I'll go get the english version soon if I can scrounge some money soon.....spent it all on Tokimemo and Sentimental Graffiti, as well as anime stuff. :p

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally, it's finished

Hello everyone.
I finally finished Hoshigami after all that trouble. I managed to get all the playable characters (I think) after browsing all over the web. It's a very good game and has a good storyline too. For anyone who plan to play the game using emulator, I suggest ePSXe 1.40 would do, as VGS will surely crash. If someone, need any help regarding the characters or something like that, feel free to help whatever I can. Long live the RPGs.

·
Registered
127 Posts
my opinion

yes hoshigami is a good game
i played it with epsxe 1.4 (graphical glitches possibly cause of settings) and vgs wont run
it shows the main character in the bottom of the screen and nothing around cant move or nothing hehe
vgs god stopped way to early in the evolution of emulation
it used to be my fav emu but now i would stick with epsxe more reliable even for some of the new games such as hoshigami

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.