Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,493 Posts
people do it all the time. yes it works.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
HOLY CRAP REALLY I HAVE NEVER EVER HEARD OF THIS?!?!? stop the presses we need to tell everyone that you can run PSX emulation off an ISO!! oh wait...it's already been done...thousands upon thousands of times in the last several years. damn, a search for "PSX ISO" turned up so many results...

anywho, the point is that if you had just searched you would've found that this is actually one of the first pieces of troubleshooting advice...not like "holy crap check it out".

by the way, Toast sucks. so does Nero. never use those programs to make PSX ISOs. use Alcohol 120%, CloneCD, or ISObuster. oh yeah, and you dont even have to mount the image; PSXeven and ePSXe have "run ISO" commands, and SSSPSX and PCSX can use mooby's CDR plugin (go to run CD and it asks you to pick the ISO image).

·
Registered
181 Posts
You can blame him for the tip, He asked bc it wasen't worked for him, most of us didn't know forum rules and those things, but you can blame him for double posting :D, but lol cloncd or alcohol120% are better choices in this case.

Sincerely Shin Mike.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
before anyone asks, i apologize...i found it funny how that question was asked. i mean obviously he wasnt coming in here like "check out what i found!" but the way he asked it, heh, just made me laugh.

it's like when people come in like, "hmm, well i am playing this game called FF7,and im having problems," somehow like no one has ever heard of FF7 :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.