Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns]

Greetings,

All was well and saved/loaded fine on numerous occasions (so I have a .SAV file in the "Battery" folder named indentically to the .ROM file). However, after loading the game and, out of pure, ignorant curiosity, changing the "NDS Mode/Colors" setting from the default (sadly, not sure what this default even was--yes, indicative of my aforementioned ignorance) to "DSi (retail/16MB)", I only see a "New Game" when loading the same .ROM.

Folder and file names haven't been modified nor moved.

Tried loading my save after selecting and resetting (no$gba) each "NDS Mode/Colors" setting to no avail.

I still see my saved game's .SAV file sitting in the "Battery" folder as I post this.

Must be something simple that I'm overlooking, right? Oh, please tell me this is the case, heh. Otherwise, as a last resort I'll have to try to see if transferring the .SAV to another NDS emulator will work.

Peace and farewell.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tried converting the save to other formats and loading it on DeSmuME. Same issue.

What I learned: Back up saves after every instance of them being created or updated. And save often, heh. Fuck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts