Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i'm new here and english is not my first language, but i hope to find some help here. It's about an old problem in a new game.

In fact, i can't read any text in the blue boxes where i should find my answers (so e.g. i can't see the words "male" and "female" when the game asks my about my gender)

First of all: Yes, i read all threats how to solve the problem in "Island of happiness". But well... no text at all.
I Installed No$Zoomer and of cause No$Gba 2.6a.
Now i don't know which configurations should be changed!

http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/120768-harvest-moon-island-happiness-problem-fix.html
in this thread is a picture about the the graphik-change EX4, but there is no "Extra"-Choice for me, so i cannot even try this. Now i'm sitting here with all the stuff i downloaded and don't know what to do.

Pls help me with that. Thx.

(And please excuse my bad language... i'm no genius in english, i know...)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Download NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.2 and look at the "Others" menu, there should be the "Extras" option. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, i got it... but now it gets a little bit... well, a little bit mortifying for me.
I cannot choose the EX4-option! I can click on it, yes, but nothing happens. The options stays EX0!
What should i do now?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try unticking EX0, and then tick EX4. ;)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Are you using Windows Vista? If so, you have to give NO$Zoomer admin rights. ;)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try deleting NO$Zoomer.ini . ;)

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Are you 100% sure you're using No$GBA 2.6a? Because this is an error that usually happens to those who run No$Zoomer with 2.6.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay... now it gets even mor confusing...
I downloaded about 4 diffrent No$gbas, every one of them named "2.6a"... and everytime i got the same Version: 2.6 without the little a.
Great, really. Where can i get the real version???

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Indeed it is, but it's a problem with no solution at this time so your best bet is trying DeSmuME.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.