thanx hushpushy but none of the listings relate to my problems. guess i will use a diff. emu. woodyhushypushy said:try this: http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65247 there is a lot of general troubleshooting advice in there.
First, before you read on, use the board's Search function to see if anyone else had the same problem as you. then read these:
* Make an ISO image if you're playing off the CD, or play off the CD if you're using an ISO
* try using a software GPU plugin
* try a different emulator (different version of ePSXe, or PSXeven, SSSPSX, PCSX)
* if you're using save states, don't
* try restarting your computer and killing unnecessary processes
* update your drivers for your graphics card, sound card, etc.