Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
if changing the renderer has not helped then there is no solution until a future version hopefully fixes it.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Read the options and you will see which one I mean, and no I don't mean savetypes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ey its a while by now.. any1 got any new info?

With zoomer or something i saw something about that?

·
Registered
10 Posts
You have problems can someone tell me what's the pokemon battle revolution configuration for dolphin 1335? When i play it it appears the title and when i press ''a'' nothing happen1the name disappear and the image with plkia,dilaga,infernape,empoleon,torttera remains on the screen!what's the problem?

Sorry i post this here because i can't find the button''new thread''

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
DO NOT HIJACK SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD WITH AN ENTIRELY OFFTOPIC POST.

Consider this your first warning DolphinUser.

Please post your question in the correct section...this is the handheld section and in particular this sub-forum is for no$gba, it has absolutely nothing to do with dolphin or any Gamecube games.

It does not matter that you could not find an easy-to-see New Thread button and thus wanted to hijack the thread, you're in an entirely incorrect area of the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
text shows up in the box with NO$Zoomer with patch on using the no cash renderer Tho i've noticed extreme lag/slowdown during spring and in the mountain areas using no$gba

Or you could just compile one of the SVN versions of DeSmuME which doesnt have the text bug and i havent noticed any slowdowns or errors so far

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can you give me A bit more details on that:O Because i i downloaded desmusme.. but if i open the harvest moon file notiing happens can you help me please with this thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts