Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have never played the n64 version,because I sold my n64, so, i don't know if the psx version is better than the n64's. But I think that the n64 version is better than the psx's, well, at least the ign score says it.

I got the snes version and liked it a lot, because of this I want the psx version. But before I buy it, i have to know if it is compatible with the emulator.

Can somebody tell me??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Evil Squall, I was going to play this game with the pete´s d3d plug-in, but you said that it causes some glitches.

The problem is that, with the lewy glide plug-in I have an error when I select test in the menu plug-in, I think that this is happening because I´m using windows xp, is there any solution for this?

Thanks

·
Registered
463 Posts
from what I have seen in reviews of hm btn, it's like a graphic/sound fix from hm64, with maybe extra stuff, that's it,
I mean the girl had the same name the town the pic of the ppl are exactly the same, hehe

·
Premium Member
8,420 Posts
Originally posted by Hayate
Evil Squall, I was going to play this game with the pete´s d3d plug-in, but you said that it causes some glitches.

The problem is that, with the lewy glide plug-in I have an error when I select test in the menu plug-in, I think that this is happening because I´m using windows xp, is there any solution for this?

Thanks
Well, what I meant of "lil graphic glitch" is just a minor glitch(see picture, I am not sure if there 's fix though.)
and AFAIK, this game works perfectly, no problem at all with peops software plugin(pete' soft).

I dunno about lewpy's plugin since I dun have a 3DFX card.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.