Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts

Yep, that proves it. Haruhi and her S.O.S brigade want to take over the world.

But which country allows prisons to have both males and female inmates?... At least I think it is...video quality is pixly :lol:

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Here are male Phillipino prisoners dancing to haruhi.

Either they went to prison for poor taste in anime, or because they were dating 17yr old highschoolers that remind them of haruhi.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dax, is this a confession? Are you in prison posting this? Are you trying to save bree from certain rape? Dax, for that, I consider you a Real Man

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
bree told me she related to the boa constrictor in that one thread you posted phil, her hugs are the capable of 280lbs/inch^2 (in no relation to her weight), the strongest in the world, able to kill men in mere seconds

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
:lol: Awesome! The OP video is most likely a female prison, couldn't see any men there... Some of those who looked like men could just be big/strong women, it is a prison after all not a model office!:lol:

You guys suck...>.>

Btw, does anyone know how they actually gather the prisoners and have them dance? Is it like volunteered?
I think its some sort of prison exersice, propably voluntary... I don't believe they'd be able to force people into that!:lol: Of course it might be that they get something for doing it, sort of like good points for being cooperative or smt.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.