Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For thos who already saw it... how is it like???
i herad it beated some records in England and U.S.A...

and the Harry potter game?? is it good (pC Version)...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
I haven't seen the movie, but a movie's popularity has little to do with its quality. I might note the fact Titanic was the number one movie in Japan until Spirited Away blew it away shows that to be the case all too well. The reason HP is doing so well is because of the immensely popular novels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
The reason HP is doing so well is because of the immensely popular novels.
That and the fact that kids are absolutely blown away by the simplest of special effects, which HP has in spades.
 
K

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Yeah I saw it, it is actually pretty cool .. makes you feel like a kid again .. well if you are an adult that is :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by REBolt
For thos who already saw it... how is it like???
i herad it beated some records in England and U.S.A...

and the Harry potter game?? is it good (pC Version)...
About movie I haven't seen it yet but many said it good ;)
About game it ok not bad but the game very short............
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
It's all a bunch of hype, like pokemon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Didn't watch this one, neither I fell interested... just don't know why. Looking at Harry's face makes me fall in bad humor :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,506 Posts
I already commented on this one in the movies you love to hate thread. To sum it up whilst I did not hate the movie I thought it was average, too long and had a tendency to rip off starwars when it had the potential to.
 

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Overall, movie was okay to good. But the game of . . . widget(?) or what ever (flying around in broomsticks playin a jai-alai like game) was KICK-ASS!! Seriously. Best part of the movie, hands down ;).
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I haven't been following it at all....but it gets overhyped...like with pokemon.
 

·
r|bb|t
Joined
·
531 Posts
I didnt like it very much
It's too long and basically for children
But the special effects and that 'football' game were great!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Felipe
I didnt like it very much
It's too long and basically for children
But the special effects and that 'football' game were great!
ok... but it's not football its quidditc!! :)
I read all the HP books and i liked it... i guess it really makes us feel a cildren again... yes i'm not a children...;) :p as about the movie i hope i'll see it...:)

Harry Potter is hi-quality story... but i think "the Lord of the rings" i guess that is the english title its just awsome... isn't it Negjag??? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
> the Lord of the rings

HP may be popular, but it isn't the book of the millenium. And yes, that's the correct title.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by REBolt
Hey Ryos i noticed that u are know a moderator in some more forums here... congrats... ;)
Doesn't change anything. I'm not sure exactly why Bobbi decided to make a lot of people moderators, although I can understand two of them (galtor/calb).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,258 Posts
Originally posted by REBolt


ok... but it's not football its quidditc!! :)
I read all the HP books and i liked it... i guess it really makes us feel a cildren again... yes i'm not a children...;) :p as about the movie i hope i'll see it...:)

Harry Potter is hi-quality story... but i think "the Lord of the rings" i guess that is the english title its just awsome... isn't it Negjag??? ;)
even sam could kick HPs ass ;) dont take me wrong, i kinda like HP, but ppl cant even compare HP to Tolkien, its impossible and a completely different thing...

LONG LIVE LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE SILMARILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yawn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Neojag


even sam could kick HPs ass ;) dont take me wrong, i kinda like HP, but ppl cant even compare HP to Tolkien, its impossible and a completely different thing...

LONG LIVE LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE SILMARILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yawn:
Amen to that, baby! Dude, the balrog whoop up on Voldemort any day of the week.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top