Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say this game is a total disappointment, much like the previous HP games. The tasks usually have NOTHING to do with the main story-line, and you're doing stupid stuff like flirting with girls, making potions, playing Quiddich or dueling with annoying students. I yawn once after every 2 minutes of playing this game....no seriously!

Will add more screen shots later.

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
That's some nasty graphics, the faces look worse than the first Max Payne.

·
Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol yeah I forgot to mention that, this is the highest gfx quality I have it set on btw :dead: But then again the game can also be run on something like a GeForce 4 series card....

6 hours into this game and it isn't getting any better. I feel like ditching it but I'm gonna coax myself into completing this, and then I'll write a review on just how crap it is. Revenge EA! :evil:

·
Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is hardly a reason to avoid the entire series. The novel is and probably will be the best read I've ever been through. The movie falls pretty short of the prowess of the novels, and the game just fails epically (though the first and second one was pretty good I admit).

·
Banned
35,081 Posts

·
Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Finished the game 2 days ago. So not only does it suck, but it's really short too, nice! :thumb:

:rolleyes:

Edit: Moarr screenies! Placed in spoilers so people don't have to scroll down half a mile if they don't want to xD

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.