Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
I think it will be safe, although the north-americans didn't think so. I watched on tv that people are avoiding to travel because they're afraid.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Ah, another American holiday, which means, no school and lots o' turkey. :p Not that i like turkey though; it's kinda bland IMO. :p

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Originally posted by Fou-lu
I think it will be safe, although the north-americans didn't think so. I watched on tv that people are avoiding to travel because they're afraid.
I don't see why everyones afraid, if it's gonna happen then it's gonna happen, they aren't gonna get us on holidays because A: I bet they beef up security on Holidays and B: You should be traveling before the holiday actually comes in the first place. :p

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Originally posted by Asz

I don't see why everyones afraid, if it's gonna happen then it's gonna happen, they aren't gonna get us on holidays because A: I bet they beef up security on Holidays and B: You should be traveling before the holiday actually comes in the first place. :p
Yeah, no need to worry anymore about that. No major terrorist attacks have occurred, right? And Afeganistan is almost destroied by the "Humanitarian War"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts