Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Coffee Demon
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to you all
A time to give thanks for taking a breath this morning.
A time to give thanks to those parents that gave you life
A time to thank those who ma have taken te place of your parents
A time to give thanks for family..no matter how crazy they make you
A time to give thanks for friends..no matter how fickle they can be
A time to give thanks for your lover...no matter how much drama they bring
A time to know that the love of your life is out there
A time to give thanks for faith and hope..To give thanks for a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in. For health and for future endeavors....

There is always something to be thankful for. I even give thanks for having the opportunity for wishing you all a happy holidays.

· User addicted to Diazepam
4,890 Posts
Nice post Dark.
Happy Thanksgiving for you all.

· [Insert Ad Here]
334 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well. I'm especially thankful as well as many people here because we are still here after going through Hurricane Katrina and Rita. It's been a little rough but everything for my family is slowly returning to normal.

· Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all our American members :)

· Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Indeed, damn turkey for thanksgiving and christmas is too close together in the States! Well Happy Turkey Day anyways!

· Knowledge is the solution
7,484 Posts
There is nothing happy about being in finals, but thank you... for whatever you people might have done :p

is good to see that people still remember the truly meaning of holidays like this one.
Hmm... well actually the original meaning of this party was a cease fire friendy agreemeent between native americans and pilgrimms, but since the USA ran out of natives to celebrate with the meaning was slightly changed :heh:

... but I guess we already went through this last year, and the year before that :p

· Transcended
1,421 Posts
Suddenly I remember the skit in Addam's Family Values where Pugsley plays a Turkey and Wednesday plays an American Native.

:lol:

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Happy thanksgiving, and thanks for reminding me :p

Still it would be better if we'd show appreciation on a daily basis instead of only when there is a holiday or turkey dinner to remind us ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.