Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haahh.. another year has almost past.. But what have we done so far? Have we accomplised our goals? Did we do all the things we sought to do this year? Were we ever happy at all during this year? Did we lose friends? Did we gain new ones? Did one of our love pass away? Do we think one might be.. during this coming year...? I have often thought of the new year as a celebration of hope, of new things to come, of new chances, a change in 'seasons'.. But maybe its more of a time to reminisce, to think about all the things we have done. Who knows, we might not know, but we might not have much time. There a lot of things in this life that are beyond our control, and a lot of things beyond our reach. Whatever it is that we are seeking to accomplish this coming year, let us not forget.. It's not always all about US.

Happy New Year to you All and Best of Luck this coming Year!

--

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
"2001: Not as good as the movie."

I gotta agree with that, especially considering all the crap we in the US went through this year. But as Xeven said, it's not all about us. The year probably wasn't too good for the people in Afghanistan, or in Sri Lanka, where an election lead to the death of 30 people, or for the Chinese, where AIDS is taking off.

But it's a new year. Here's hoping this one is better than the last one. :)

"Good bye to the bewildered yesterday
My feelings are springing up
I can bring them up many times, let a flower blossom
Memories are sweet hiding places
Live to see another day
One day a blessing will come, Stretch out your hands."

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
One more year has passed and still,..........NOT ANY ALIENS TRIED TO CONTACT US!
WTF?
What are they waiting to save us from all the politicians(damn hypocrits!).
Please aliens,KILL THEM!(just the politicians huh? not that I care about my life......well just a bit).

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR for all of u......

(mine is tomorrow but whatever when will begin i hope it gets better than it is now, no more war in 2002 i hope....and Happy new year for all the ones wich are celebrating now....bye...)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
> Strangely philosophical.

Happy New Year Ryos, I hope you can finally find that 'thing' that you've been looking for this coming year.. :)

and yeah.. :p

·
King of the Maggots
4,386 Posts
happy new year guys!!!!!!!

*sigh* another year full of wars, withouy aliens, and Colombia's president doing nothing but redecorate the presidential palace, Colombia full of kidnapped ppl, and so on...

let's hope it won't get worse next year.....

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,631 Posts
Pheeeeeeeeewwwww........this Year went a bit bad......especially for a person who lives near the war zone like me.........!

Ali

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Happy new year to everybody!!!

Actually, it's not new year yet here in Brazil, but who cares? Maybe I won't post here anymore until next year, so I'm wishing the best year for you guys, full of peace and success.

prafull: I hope 2002 can be better than 2000/2001 to you. Good luck to you, specially in your medicine school.

·
Registered
499 Posts
HAPPY NEW 2002nd YEAR!!!! I agree what 2001 year was rather hard for all of us... ( and in Russia to). But today we all should celebrate...and try to forget all our problems even though on this day. We in Russia have an old tradition... everyone while the clock beating midnight, riddle their dreams, wishes ( I hope you understand my broken english:D ) but not much, only three... :p and theese three wishes will come true without fail... So lets all of us riddle a peace on our planet!!!! :) And Happy New Year!!!:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.