Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
grabbing stuff you mean! probably from poor kids.. hehe J/k..
yeah.. i like you're old member status better.. Happy Holloween!

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
You know, carnage, i think a change back to your old "red" avatar would be appropriate for tomorrow. Just for tomorrow, mind you; then you can go back to being the "cactus man" :D :D

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Here's a snap of my current Holloween theme. Unfortunately you can't see the animated wallpaper or hear the random lightning effects attached to it:evil:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Since my car windows will undoubtedly be smashed tomorrow, might as well celebrate by doing something worthwhile. I hate Halloween...

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
The last time I went was eight years ago. I dressed up as a ninja. Probably wasn't the best choice, considering it was about 18 degrees fahrenheit.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
The last time I went was eight years ago. I dressed up as a ninja. Probably wasn't the best choice, considering it was about 18 degrees fahrenheit.
I've seen a Senior (12th grader) cover herself enirely with nothing but ducktape. She had cuts all over her the next day.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
I've seen a Senior (12th grader) cover herself enirely with nothing but ducktape. She had cuts all over her the next day.
Aiee, I need to replace the blood bag!

2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I love halloween, I'm going to do it for a long time. I'm kinda short form my age, so I ca pass of as younger :D

I could go till I'm thirty and not feel to old for it.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
carnage: I COULD go, but it'd be kind of strange and disturbing. Besides, why go door to door to get candy when you can just raid the supply at home?

1 - 20 of 138 Posts