Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Happy Chinese New Year for the rest of us!! ;)

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
Thanks! Happy Chinese New Years To you all!

I'm off to celebrate! Yeaaayy! :bounce:

·
Administrator
15,449 Posts
netghost2.0 said:
???

Isn't it on February 9th? You're one day early... regardless, Gong Hei Fat Choi (in Cantonese)!
he's not one day late in his tmezone :p

anyways happy chinese new years! waiting for my money now :p

·
Thinking outside the box
1,570 Posts
ya happy new year everyone !!
no money for me since i got it already a mounth ago on dutch new year :p

but theres always good food :p

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yeloazndevil said:
he's not one day late in his tmezone :p

anyways happy chinese new years! waiting for my money now :p
Actually, no, check your timezones.

Kellicros lives in Malaysia, and I posted around 2am in my timezone (Central Time -06:00). He's 14 hours ahead of me. At the very latest, he posted in mid-afternoon in his time zone on February 8th, 2005. So, he is indeed one day early... but whatever... let's just enjoy the new year!

And yes, I am also waiting for my "Lei Ci".

·
Administrator
15,449 Posts
netghost2.0 said:
Actually, no, check your timezones.

Kellicros lives in Malaysia, and I posted around 2am in my timezone (Central Time -06:00). He's 14 hours ahead of me. At the very latest, he posted in mid-afternoon in his time zone on February 8th, 2005. So, he is indeed one day early... but whatever... let's just enjoy the new year!

And yes, I am also waiting for my "Lei Ci".
its actually chinese new years anyways. it doesn't matter which day it falls on. you're going by the chinese date I'm going by the vietnamese date ;)

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
netghost2.0 said:
???

Isn't it on February 9th? You're one day early... regardless, Gong Hei Fat Choi (in Cantonese)!
A day earlier, yes. Well, actually, we are already celebrating CNY in the 30th Days of December(in chinese calendar). There are many prayings and things to do. It doesn't matter if I send out CNY greetings earlier does it? xD Gong Xi Fa Cai, Gong Xi Fa Cai. xD

·
Registered
76 Posts
To everyone celebrating, Sun Nin Fai Lok (Happy New Year) and Gong Hei Fat Choi (Wishing you properity) :) :D :)

(I hope I got the translations right :heh: )

Even If you are a day early or late it doesn't really matter. Apparently in Chinese culture they celebrate it for 2 weeks. :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Still celebrating with family as we speak, I'm starting to hate firecracker, yeah seriously I can't get no sleep at night, the worst you can think of living in a busy city is in chinatown pffft..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts