Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
band
5,270 Posts
from this 3/4 Chinese (am i good enuff >.< ) to all other Chinese Happy Chinese New Year !

Gungu Hei Fats Choi.

(btw why is this limited to only chinese °Д °)

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,456 Posts
Lets see if the chineese can read this one :p
正月おめでとう ございます ! 本年宜しくお願いします.. ;o

Yours,
-E

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
'tis vietnamese new year as well...

i didnt even know till yesterday actually, i was going to hang out with this (vietnamese) girl, and we made plans and whatnot, then at the last minute it was like......OH OOPS ITS VIETNAMESE NEW YEAR GOTTA HANG OUT WITH MY FAMILY NOW SORRY

:cry:

edit to Elly: 日本の正月じゃないよ、エリちゃん!ダメなんだよ :p

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
Happy birthday!

·
band
5,270 Posts
Kellicros said:
Ah well, because it is Chinese New Year I suppose. :p
Well, if there are other races who celebrate this, why not? :D
haha i was just joking. i dont really mind (im 1/4 okinawan and thats pretty close to chinese neway :) ). i just felt like mentioning it because as hushypushy demonstrated, the lunar calendar has been used in many parts of asia (including japan up until close to the last century i think) so that making it exclusively chinese wud be mean :evil:

ちゃんって止してくれよ。超むかつくからね。~__~

EDIT: i just noticed google has a fireworks and dog logo !

·
カラム
365 Posts
??????!??????|?????????? ? :)

Happy chinese new year!

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
__Xzyx987X said:
エーリーさんはどこに日本の正月だと言いましたか。
most of the time when people say 正月, they are referring to the traditional new year (well, gregorian) which is in January (what the japanese celebrate)...besides meaning "new year", it also means the first month/January. it still is january....so perhaps you could say that it's valid. but still, i dont want to get in to semantics, only Elly can say what he really meant, eh?

anyway, im still pissed at new years, a hot girl was going to come over today and my plans were thwarted, i ended up going to Macy's to get new pans for my kitchen. what a way to spend the day.

by the way, danfxp123, your signature is way too huge, both in dimensions and filesize. the limits are 500x130 and 25kb. so, either remove it or change it....or it will be removed for you ;)

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Ah yes, we'll gladly make an exception for the language rule when asian languages are used :p

Happy newyear to all of you :D

·
Transcended
1,421 Posts
Kiong hi! Kiong hi! Ta twan tsi. Ang pao twa pao lai!

Heh.. sorry but I can't type in Chinese :p

·
band
5,270 Posts
based on the posts made and the chinese typed, i havent understand any so im assuming that im the only cantonese-speaker person here?? (though i dont know about player-x....seems like its simplified chinese)

·
Banned
10,931 Posts
based on the posts made and the chinese typed, i havent understand any so im assuming that im the only cantonese-speaker person here??
Apparnetly most people can't tell the diffrence between Chinese and Japanese, The Japanese text is totally foriegn to me
though i dont know about player-x....seems like its simplified chinese
I do speak cantonese but I just standard Chinese and there just happens to be a convinent preset for it in the microsoft language options

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,484 Posts
From what I read in the Kanji:
January, this year, good? wish?
In short: Happy new year. Please, take care of me this year again.

なんじゃ?これは中国の正月だよ。日本語に書ければ馬鹿みたいになれるよ。

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.