Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KillerShots (21), Nite (24), takwu (25), BrandonBooth (20), kalimon (22), HornCrusher (21), El Tetardo (22), irvy (19), Aluminum (22), akay304 (23)

at least, that's what the board says ;)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Happy birthday guys! I can't believe there's so many birthdays today. I guess the beginning of December is a popular time to...uh nevermind.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I myself have noticed quite a few birthdays around the end of August(not on the board). hmmm approxamately 9 months after Christmas. Incidently my birthday is August 22nd.:confused:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Ok you got me it was an elaborate hoax. I made all those people up. j/k

Go to the top 10 posters list and go staight to the end. There are at least a few pages of people with 0 posts. I guess they think they have to register to look at posts.:eyes:

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
maybe they should have a cleanup system or something... you know remove account that have never been used after 30 days or something... waste of storage space.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I think it would be a good thing to do this(the 30 days idea looks good to me).
I hope Bobbi will think about it.
And just forget about the picture in your sig,Bobbi said they had no control on them and they can't limit the size,so it won't happen since Bobbi's will is to get the board as fast as possible(and I agree with him,damn 56K).

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I completely agree with that also since I'm usually on a 26.4kbps connection:( Sometimes even the avatars take a sec to load up. But I don't want to see the 65x65 limit taken down.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I don't think it will be taken down(right Bobbi?).

·
Registered
775 Posts
I definitely agree with neojag, why not the image signatures man!!
Other boards have 'im and it looks cool, it shows the persons true character;

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Because man, it makes pages load slower on slow connections like mine. And these boards are mostly here for my own personal entertainment(at least that was the impression I was under):D j/k

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.