• I use other bodyparts better

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I don't have hands

Votes: 2 4.1%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
I do things with both hands though my right does most. I do everything with my right except eat and write and it amuses me whenever I tell someone that and they then give me that "what the hell" look. :D

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Me as Kaiser and zman, but the difference is that my left hand is better :)

Edit: sorry geyser or... ;) I just made it right :)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I'm right-handed. Can't do a thing with the left hand. Not that I really care about it, though :p

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Oh come on... only one left-handed member here (till now)? It can't be truth that I'm alone... :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
The only thing my left hand is good for is using the thumb pads on game controllers, and holding things. But beside that, I use mainly my right hand.

When I looked at my brother's hand writing some days ago I suggested him that there might be a possibility that he's left handed, but that he yet forgot to try out to see if things look better :rolleyes:

·
The Vodka Theme
747 Posts
right handed.. maybe it is besides the point but when i used to jump (with the sissers thing with your legs) i couldnt jump from the right, only from the left.. so i was jumping with all the lefties.. :) and i was second best too !
is it connected?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Are you aware that there is an option in windows where you can switch the functions of the left and right mouse button?

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
You also have ambidextrous (sp?) mouses... but honestly, I don't think that left hand users mind much using their right hand for the mouse.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Well in games you might be able to react faster when using the mouse with your preferred hand.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Now that you guys mentioned it, I remembered that I'm able to use the mouse with my left hand quite well. My brother is left-handed, so when we shared one computer he always put the mouse to his left, and I ended learning to use it that way.

·
band
4,912 Posts
same. im right handed but learned to use a mouse with my left hand cuz my dad always puts it to the left since he uses his right hand for the numpad

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
I'm right-handed also, but I write with a pen in such a strange way that no one can see how I pull it off

.....I use all 5 fingers while holding a pen. my thumb on one side, the four other fingers on the other side. Here's an illistration: :p

1 - 20 of 53 Posts