Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hai, I've tried playing a Final Fantasy 7 on a grand total of 5 different emulators now, and all I'm getting from all 3 discs are the credits. I've tried downloading the rom from numerous different sources, too, but I'm still getting the same results. How can I be fixin' it, yo?

·
Registered
258 Posts
...Have you tried pressing the start button/key assigned to it?

Anyway you won't get much help here since you've been downloading. I just felt like being friendly and dropping the most obvious tip.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

don't download roms, i get very angry when you download roms and you don't want to see me when im angry

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
Hai, I've tried playing a Final Fantasy 7 on a grand total of 5 different emulators now, and all I'm getting from all 3 discs are the credits. I've tried downloading the rom from numerous different sources, too, but I'm still getting the same results. How can I be fixin' it, yo?
by buying the game and making an image of the disc yourself (there is a sticky in the misc psx section that explains how to do this). warez images are very unreliable so if you really want to play this game with the least amount of problems, the only thing you can really count on working is an image made by yourself. taking a gamble using one made by someone who had no idea on how to do it correctly is just going to backfire.

and as mentioned above and in the http://forums.ngemu.com/751349-post1.html, we do not offer support for pirated images and until you are playing from a legitimate copy we cannot help you.

closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.