Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
Lets hope the acting isn't as stiff and predictable as Halo singer player mode....erm other game to film convertions ;)

It's so going to be yet anouther sci-fi good vs evil film with about as much plot depth a Titanic, and lets all hope the token love interest wears hot pants oO :rolleyes:......okay okay...I wait to be proven wrong, but I'll take bets now that it's going to be utter trash.....

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
CKemu said:
Lets hope the acting isn't as stiff and predictable as Halo singer player mode....erm other game to film convertions ;)

It's so going to be yet anouther sci-fi good vs evil film with about as much plot depth a Titanic, and lets all hope the token love interest wears hot pants oO :rolleyes:......okay okay...I wait to be proven wrong, but I'll take bets now that it's going to be utter trash.....
Actually, you might just wanna hope it is better than Doom....lol

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Quote:
Oscar-winning film director Peter Jackson and his team will produce the forthcoming film based on popular video game Halo.

Oh geez. Well, at least it should be better than the Dead or Alive movie. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.