Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Ride the Darkness
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.. it got confirmed recently that the Halo movie will be hitting the theatres around Summer 2007.

Hum.. looks like another game being turned into a movie. The only interesting part is that Bungie will be involved in the movie making process... so this could turn out to be decent. But its all speculation at the moment.

· Registered
2,794 Posts
This was the most talked about "wouldn't it be cool if" subject on the Bungie forums. The fans more or less demanded it. Bungie's got a good head on their shoulders. With their involvement, I'm sure it won't be all that awful. There's really a good story to Halo if you include the books and all the backstory. Hopefully they'll start with the introduction of the SPARTAN program and work the fall of Reach in there somehow.

· Heretic
2,771 Posts
I just hate the generic want-to-kick-ass-because-im-a-tough-guy characters, which is so overused XD... and I wouldn't be surprised if this story had a handful of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.