Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[ youtube ] stuff after the = in url [ / youtube ] without all the spaces :p

Oh, and welcome to a month ago Bubb ;)

I would've liked a movie much more then anime to be honest.
Thankyou, ill know for later.
And am i really that late?? it was one of the newer videos on a news site :drool: and a movie would have better animation and graphics but it only lasts 2 hours. A series lasts much longer

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually from what i have seen in the previews cortona looks like she should. her boobs may look a little bigger than they should but it actually looks decent, no 11 y/o action lol.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Actually from what i have seen in the previews cortona looks like she should. her boobs may look a little bigger than they should but it actually looks decent, no 11 y/o action lol.
Well I assume it's made in America so that would explain why there wouldn't be any half naked 11 year olds.

Still, it IS anime nevertheless so I assume they'll fit it in somehow.

how would that even be possible? :rolleyes:
Oh right, I forgot she's holographic. Well I was guessing they'd turn her into a regular girl for the anime.... and have the same amount of clothes on I guess. :lol:

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Apparantly the Halo Legends are a series of single short story episodes created in several different Japanese studios exploring one off stories. From what I gather there wont be a great deal of continuity between each of the stories, as each of them will have a different look and feel.

I don't watch anime, but this I will certainly check out.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Halo Anime?

Oh jesus.....

Why do I have a feeling cortona will look more like an 11 year old girl, and have much less clothes on? Just saying...
You mean like this:

But seriously now its not like she's dressed in the game either (PS: don't take the above serious its just from some random fanart i found).
Precisely. You can see the different approach and different styles within the trailer and also through the different posters.

Halo: Legends Posters Will Change The Way You Think About Halo | Kotaku Australia

Some of them look rather good.
Like i said can't wait it looks epic.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Well I assume it's made in America so that would explain why there wouldn't be any half naked 11 year olds.

Still, it IS anime nevertheless so I assume they'll fit it in somehow.
Well, in the youtube trailer the OP posted it said "Production I.G" which is japanese animation studio, so I think I can actually expect something out of this. Although I never really got what the hell made the game so special, on PC a least it was just another mediacore FPS... But still might see this when it comes out, maybe if it doesn't turn out what the link says in snicks post I might see the oh, so hyped story and then laugh at it if it turns out to suck!:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.