Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
What's with you and all those halo threads?

Yours,
-Elly

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
エッリー said:
What's with you and all those halo threads?

Yours,
-Elly
blueshogun scratches his head wondering if he did something wrong
I'm sorry sir, I'll never post about halo ever again.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I really don't get the halo madness... To me it's just another "shoot everything that moves!!!" kind of game... Okay, okay it's a good one though...

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Radix865 said:
I really don't get the halo madness... To me it's just another "shoot everything that moves!!!" kind of game... Okay, okay it's a good one though...
I think it has to do with the fact it's on the Xbox and that in comparison to other shooters on the Xbox, it's easily the best. There also isn't that much competition from other console games. But hey, that's cool. It means easy jokes like the one in this thread. :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Nah, there are other good console RPGs. However, I can't think of a single Xbox FPS that's remotely as good. :p

·
"Insert witty title here"
1,049 Posts
I preferred Goldeneye on the N64 over Halo -_-. Infact, Goldeneye is probably my favorite FPS ever.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
It's m'am not sir. Are you trying to get on her (Elly's) wrong side?
But I thought Elly was a guy, at least according to his blog page. Am I wrong, or are you just trying to mess with my head?

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
bcrew1375 said:
I preferred Goldeneye on the N64 over Halo -_-. Infact, Goldeneye is probably my favorite FPS ever.
Bah, Shogo owns all... jpop + carnage + big mechas = ubber badass FPS. Definitely my all time favorite FPS...

The Captain said:
But I thought Elly was a guy, at least according to his blog page. Am I wrong, or are you just trying to mess with my head?
According to my blog page I'm a complete psycho, do I look like a psycho to you?
I wouldn't lie about these things... besides, when did I mess with anyone's head?

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
I wouldn't doubt Kaiser's word if I were you. According to some very reliable and slighlty modified conversations over mIRC, it can be perfectly demonstrated that Elly is a cow

... oh wait wrong conversation :p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts