Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Uh...you have too much time on your hands..
Maybe the war is like a game of Super Mario brothers..Mario is the USA trying to stomp on all the Gooba Queda, and going after Bowser Bin Laden, but every time he thinks he wins a toad stool tells him "Thank you Mario, but Freedom is in another castle!"

Seriously man...you need help

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You still say that isn't enough. How about the begining of the second mission of halo when the covonent send aircraft into the mountains to kill you then soldiers to secure the area. Sounds alot like tora bora to me. Try visiting the site before you insult me man.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
ROFLMAO
Honestly people see parallels in everything.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
again why don't you try visiting the site. Ill post the content here since your all so unwilling.
The general storyline in Halo directly coresponds with that of the American-Iraq wars. First of all The first Halo that was destroyed by the master chief (Osama bin Laden) are the two towers, which in halo was destroyed by people on a ship who crashed on the Halo and in the real world the two towers were destroyed AFTER the planes crashed (by something exploding). The iraq war is mostly the storyline of Halo 2. The covenent (the americans) attack the humans (the Iraqies) while the humans were beliving (with hope) that the day would never come, at one point the covenent say "no one has ever withstood our might" sound anything like something George Dubya would say? During Halo 2 civil strife occours in the Covonent much like the US presidention elections.
I will update this information when i have time for both more information and to make it look half decent, and perhaps to a my own domain and server. Copyright 2004 Daniel J Booth

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
>again why don't you try visiting the site.

I did. Hence my post.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What advertise the link tell me how in any way getting people to click that link and go to a site that has nothing to do with anything except that has anything to do with anything except that?

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
people see parerels everywhere, with enough observation I could say that the oil prices corrospond to the way the stars are arranged or how the nile flows

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No you couldn't you could make a very hole filled argument about something you don't believe the amount of similarities between the posted issues are very much valid.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
scvirus, there must be a reason that you are logging the number of times that the link is clicked on...(the logged ip's on his sig goes up everytime the link is clicked on)

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Even if it was the same,...what's the point? So what? :p

Yours,
-Elly

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
And just because of 2 similarities makes them the same?
Also what's the tracker for anyway? Repeated visits from the same IP increases the count... you might as well keep going there yourself :???:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah, so what if it's similar? Everyone's a critic these days. Though I do wish I could play Halo again. It was such a great game.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
:lol: :rotflmao: :lol:

You sound like one of those people seeing how Nostradamus "predicted" 9/11. Halo is the twin towers? That's one hell of an analogy :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts