Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
halflife gold on nullDC is a bummer

hi guys and dolls , im new here . my question is why doesnt halflife gold work on nullDC . I HAVE NULLdc 1.0.3 .by the way its a CDI image .by the way im running xp prof 32 bit , 2.8 ghz, 4 gig of ram and nvidia 9500 gs , also quad core if this helps in any way .

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
We don't support illegal trading of disk images, and the only way Half life gold can be obtained is via downloading as it was never released.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
sorry but i cant see how this game is illegal due to if it was never released then surely theoretically it never existed , then i dont see where the problem is . so youre telling me that nobody on this site has never DL an illegal game , yeeeeeeerrrr wot ever and im the pope !!! oh and one more thing i got it off a registered site with a yearly subscription so theyre naughty as well then , oh my my my its worse than murder this is , well smack my arse !!so youre telling me that youve never played this game then mr goody goody ,can you smell something .......oh yer .....BULL**** !!!!

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Thats why its illegal.
Published or not, the code still belongs to someone, and that someone isn't you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
tes very true my freind but temptation to have this wonderfull game got the better of me , ive got this on disc and it plays wicked on my dreamcast , but everyones raving about this nullDC emu so i thought id try HL on it with no avail , the rest of my dreamcast games are 100% genuine ( ive got about 300) thats why HL is illegal , im only human like you , like i said in my last post nobody here has ever DL an illegal game , film , music etc..! oh can you tell me why Evil Twin wont play as well .oh by the way i deeply apologise to Emuforums about posting this illegal game problem , itll never happen again , i just read the rules . sorry guys and dolls .this is all a bit new to me due to this is the only illegal game in my possession .

·
Registered
101 Posts
tes very true my freind but temptation to have this wonderfull game got the better of me , ive got this on disc and it plays wicked on my dreamcast , but everyones raving about this nullDC emu so i thought id try HL on it with no avail , the rest of my dreamcast games are 100% genuine ( ive got about 300) thats why HL is illegal , im only human like you , like i said in my last post nobody here has ever DL an illegal game , film , music etc..! oh can you tell me why Evil Twin wont play as well .oh by the way i deeply apologise to Emuforums about posting this illegal game problem , itll never happen again , i just read the rules . sorry guys and dolls .this is all a bit new to me due to this is the only illegal game in my possession .
had to look this up, didnt even know they worked on HL for the DC o_O

i would have thought the game/source code would still be copyrighted to steam/value and if its never been "officially" released its stolen code.

plus people do forget (i've done it myself) illegal is still illegal, its quite easy for someone to snitch on this forum to steam if someone posted a d/l link for it and bang.. forum's shutdown, someone could be prosecuted etc.etc

im not biting/*****ing at you just stating the facts.. we dont want this forum gone :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
jr2nd...i can aiso play sc on full pelt now ive figured nulldc out ....have a stab at running metal gear sons of liberty on the pcsx2 on full then m8 ...oh no dont tell me...this is the nulldc forum ...oh dear me ..soz !!LOL..

JR2ND ...IF YOURE REFERING TO SOUL CALIBER (sc) THEN IVE MANAGED TO PLAY THAT ON NULLDC ABOUT 2 HRS AGO ON FULL AND IT WAS SUPERB !!!!......PROBABLY THE BEST DREAMCAST GAME OF ALL .........2.8 GHZ , 4GIG OF RAM ,NVIDIA 9500 GS AND QUAD CORE ALSO RUNNING ON XP PRO 32 BIT THE BEST .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.