Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
Well if what they say is true in about a month or two. Exact dates I wouldn't rely on yet. Though they may be holding out for a christmas release. Oh and I beleive that people who ordered it on "steam" can download a pre-texture package or something so there later download will not be as large. BTW: I think they already have a thread for this.

·
Registered
391 Posts
No one knows yet. But Valve has sent the release candiate to Vivendi sometime last week so if all goes well, it should go gold soon.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Gabe Newell said "Half-Life 2 is days away from completion and we should expect it within the next 2-3 weeks" in an interview at Gphoria. But then again that was almost 3 months ago :p

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
i know N1ghtw0lf.

Valve has said that they had a problem with hackers or so, but tey are still exposeing it.
Man, iu really looking forward to it cames out!

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
last i heard vivendi wanted to delay the release to mid november, which is also around the time rotk extended edition comes out ;)

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I think it will take about 2 months from now, but I won't be suprised if it's released on mid-december

·
Registered
496 Posts
If that does end up being a grudge, they'll end up getting sued AGAIN, just for not letting their game go gold. At least we'd have a reason not to blame Valve this time. That'd, of course, mean a lot longer of a delay, though. :(
- Modem

·
Registered
317 Posts
I love half life, but Im so sick of valve messing with my head, and thats exactly what they are doing, just messing with us.Just set a date allready and stop messing with my head!!!! :rant:

·
Registered
356 Posts
face facts, either it's never going to be released or when it does get released all the fanboys are going to ***** about how not good it was, and that it was delayed too long or it's too short. I wish this game was never made, its cause me more trouble than crabs.

·
Registered
317 Posts
When I think about it maybe they are delaying it so THAT wouldnt happen, maybe valve is trying to do theyr absolute best, so that it wouldnt be a dissapointment . I never thought about it like that... It kinda makes sence why are they delaying the game now..

·
Link to the Underworld
1,148 Posts
zen_master said:
I love half life, but Im so sick of valve messing with my head, and thats exactly what they are doing, just messing with us.Just set a date allready and stop messing with my head!!!! :rant:
read the article that was just posted. Valve can't set any release date, it's all up to vivendi, and they can hold it for up to 6 months.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
I'll only get the Collector's Edition if the regular doesn't come with Half-Life: Source. And I wish the T-shirt they're packaging with it was in medium...I'd be floating in an XL.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
>> I'll only get the Collector's Edition if the regular doesn't come with Half-Life: Source

SKU3 will be the same as SKU2 concerning the content on the CDs/DVD, SKU3 only have some goodies added

·
Registered
391 Posts
>> SKU3 will be the same as SKU2 concerning the content on the CDs/DVD, SKU3 only have some goodies added

Is that official? If that's true then screw the T-shirt.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Yup that's what Valve said long time ago

1 - 20 of 27 Posts