Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5,810 Posts
I dont think its supose to have anything to do with MGS.

"Half - Life 2 : Substance GOLD gives the HL2 single player campaign harder challenges and hectic action: 4 gamemodes to test your skills with, a wide array of weapons and 5 different player classes to best suit your gaming style. Welcome to the real Substance, what action is made of!"

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Well, its named Substance couse MGS2: Substance was a very diferent/wierder MGS. Same case here, they named it Substance couse its a diferent/wierder HL2 version.

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Dude... its a free mod... why dont you complain about all the skins made for Q3 that ripped of Snake as well? oO

· Registered
5,810 Posts
"and way more like the game in its name"
do i have to explain it again?

Sure the mod sucks, u can complain about that, but i dont see the point of complaining about the Substance word.

Oh and btw, Goldeneye source sucks as well :p HL2DM with new models and weapons... hurray

· Registered
5,810 Posts
hushypushy said:
i thought it was fun! and it's an alpha, come on.
Bleh i didnt like it much :p I had much more fun with Ridable Strider Mod and its the most incomplete, small, buggiest mod i've seen. But still with all the crashes, bugs, etc... riding those striders and APCs was awsome xD

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Samor said:
uh...explain "weirder"... isn't it just MGS2 SOL with added modes? Or did they change other things in the game itself?
Well i just find Snake's riding a skateboard wierd :p

oh and hushy i belive the "that cutscene swap theater mode" already exists in the normal version. You mean the option that allows you to change the models in the cutscenes right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.