Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
The acting is stiff.XD and the alien look weird borrow too much environment from the game.

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
That **** was pretty awesome considering that it's low budget and fan made. It would beat any script that Hollywood would put out based on the game. Acting isn't perfect but the movie is still nicely done. I'm going to favorite it on my YouTube account.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I agree with Tacos... I've seen worse hollywood movie, much worse actually... I'm actually interested to see how it will continue!:D ...Even those zombies in the end were "good enough":lol:

But its pretty amazing how many amateur movies are sometimes so damn awesome, like the finnish made "Star Wreck: In th Pirkinning" few years back. Especially how well they're able to make special effects with low- or no budget at all.

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Yeah i really liked it.
Hope to see more soon.
Maybe Valve can start giving some support?

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
This is what hard work and ingenuity creates, brilliance for practically nix cost. With movies reaching $200 million to create, and delivering a product that is often mediocre at best, hollywood can learn allot by these sorts of films, and perhaps adopt a mantra that less is more.

Anyway, I loved this film.

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
That was absolutely brilliant. 500$ you can barely buy a decent TV, let alone produce a professional movie. Very well done, very well shot, and overall decently acted too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts