Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
!
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i've tried to play this game with my joystick (Logitech cordless rumblepad 2):yawn:
but seemed like the game didn't detected the joystick..and i tried Xpadder..but i'm too lazy to set the setting of this Xpadder....so is there ready profile of it?:D

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Wow. That's some extreme laziness right there. I've got a profile for an XBox controller, it probably won't match up and I can't upload it as an attachment. You need to do it yourself in 2 minutes.

·
Registered MSX user
1,625 Posts
If you haven't: Remember to go to Options -> Mouse and tick "Joystick". Apply the settings and movement should work like charm.

Now you need to make a profile for other buttons. Why not making it with Logitech Profiler? If I had one, I could have posted it. Never needed a profile for HL.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Logitech Profiler is ****, and typically prevents controls from working.

.....besides HL1 is a frickin FPS and anyone not using a mouse and keyboard needs to be setup by wolves.

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
.....besides HL1 is a frickin FPS and anyone not using a mouse and keyboard needs to be setup by wolves.
I wouldn't say it that harshly, but yeah, why play a FPS with a joystick, other than Goldeneye for the N64 and maybe Halo1-3, Geist wasn't too bad either... I haven't seen many FPS I'd want to play with a gamepad/Joystick.

In fact I really wanted to like to like Serious Sam on the Gamecube, but controlling him with the gamecube controller, even a Wavebird, was just too horrible to imagine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts