Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No I ain't playing Half-Life 2 yet,Besides not having the required requirements I dont want to play it until I beat the first one. You know what i mean :).

Anyway I'm experiencing some issues with the multiplayer.I want to play it again like i used to a while back (I have the GOTY edition) and it keeps telling me that I have to update my version which is not true since it's already updated to the latest version which is 1.1.1.0.

Any ideas how I can deal with that problem?

oh and btw.It never did that before. :cry:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Valve shut down their Won servers a long while ago (what you use to connect to games in-game) You have to get steam (http://www.steampowered.com). It's Valve's way for their games now. You need a real cdkey, then download steam, then regester your account. You'll have a bit of downloading to do, so hope you've got broadband. :)
- Modem

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you're kidding right?and yes I have the original cd key :yawn: *sighs* Steam.. just great... :( .And I who wanted to stay away from that thing..

Thanks man I appreciate it.

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
if you look hard enough there is a no steam crack but you still must have a real cdkey to use it.(don't ask,just google it)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Player-X said:
if you look hard enough there is a no steam crack but you still must have a real cdkey to use it.(don't ask,just google it)
This is the second time I am telling you to STOP mentioning cracks for steam and any other game!

Problem solved, cracks mentioned. Closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.