Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So apparently I'll never be able to play Pokemon Pearl DS without the zoomer crap? I don't know about you guys, but the microphone wave error really makes me wet. ;D. So what if I have integrated SigmaTel audio on an Intel motherboard? Sigh. I get 42 minutes into playing the game after I spend an entire evening trying to get used to No$GBA, finally do and BOOM! Error. And don't say I'm reposting crap that's ancient because I spent 3 HOURS reading different forums, trying different things, including the one here that brought me to this website via Google. This is BS. And it's not like I'm an idiot, I know how to set everything else up. Nothing works. If this is fixed, help me. If it isn't, shouldn't a problem this large be fixed by now? So many people with the bug.

There will never be a good enough emulator for the DS. How long has it been out now? and it's 2010 basically? Jesus people. Get a move on.

:EDIT: I really don't care about zoomer.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
nozoomer crap?.

Please throw yourself into the path of the nearest oncoming bus.

No, seriously.

If anyone else wants to help this troll, thats cool, but im not interested in 1 post haterz.

·
Shadow Gamer ;)
1,206 Posts
nozoomer crap?.

nice one Squall:thumb:

btw. i dont know why nozoomer is crap because for me its best zoomer for no$gba!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You have seen that nothing new has happened on this emu since like Jan 2008 right?...so it's rather obvious nothing has changed and nothing has had the chance to change....

Also what makes this error harder to fix is that some people get it and others don't, I for instance have never gotten such a crash on either of my systems...which also means that it's less of a problem than you think. Also if for instance the author never gets it how should he fix it? He can't fix something he has never seen....

Anyways go stow you whine parade and try DeSmuME...or just try using the No$Zoomer addon...it's not like it forces you to play zoomed in and it's not like it really changes no$gba much. Either just whining is plain lame, just as lame as you claim this error is.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
nozoomer crap?.
If anyone else wants to help this troll, thats cool, but im not interested in 1 post haterz.
Oh, I'm not going to throw myself in front of a bus. They don't run around where I am. And I'm not a troll, either. I'm a leprechaun. And I hopefully won't get banned, (Or buses start to roll around my clan) so therefore I'm here to stay.

Anyways go stow you whine parade and try DeSmuME...or just try using the No$Zoomer addon...it's not like it forces you to play zoomed in and it's not like it really changes no$gba much. Either just whining is plain lame, just as lame as you claim this error is.
Whine Parade? More like "Wine" Parade. Much better, though I never remember them. Yes, DeSmuMe is an alright program, the speed just isn't the greatest. I'll try zoomer. (Just skeptical.)And you're lucky you don't have the error. Yessir.

[/Retardedness]

EDIT: So I have Zoomer. Anything special I should do to it for optimum settings for Pokemon Pearl? I.E. fix the error?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
if you want a DS emulator that bad then quit complaining and go make one yourself. the developers have this thing called a life and they are not obligated to be at your beckon call whenever you want something, you should be glad there are people who who are actually willing to put their time into something like this while knowing that they will not get any sort of profit from it.

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Now that we got ourselves a slave coder I have a request:

mirvana, make sure you get the Zelda games working fast without errors on your emulator, also, hurry up cause I want to play as soon as possible.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I can't remember now whether the mic is disabled by clicking on the option in No$Zoomer or whether it's disabled from the start (ie when the option is unticked), but basically what you want is for the zoomer to disable the the mic cuz it seems on some systems no$gba's mic emulation is the cause of the wave crashes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you want a DS emulator that bad then quit complaining and go make one yourself. the developers have this thing called a life and they are not obligated to be at your beckon call whenever you want something, you should be glad there are people who who are actually willing to put their time into something like this while knowing that they will not get any sort of profit from it.
Wow, I stopped being stupid. Would you look who continued? BTW, I DONATED TO PJ64. It's not like I don't give back. Go away.

And Psyman, I'll get right on it. Actually, I'm thinking about it. Phantom Hourglass is great, that would be nice to see 100% functionality. :)

SCHUMI, thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.