Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mhm. ive got it :dead: Went to get a formed filled out so i can go campin right. And they didnt have my blood pressure. So they took it. It was high. and since my brother had a heart attack at 17 the doctors are very concerned lol. I gotta go again back in like an hour and a half :cry:

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
yikes defintely pay attention, especially if your brother had a heart attack that early. its definitely genetic.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Yup. no more energy drinks for me :mad:
Might want to take that about 10 steps further and review your whole dietary lifestyle. Making a half-ass attempt won't change a thing for you. Speaking from experience.
I'm overweight, but my blood pressure is near perfect because I almost never eat fast food. I make vegetables, fruits, and grains a much bigger part of my diet than meat. And I eat red meat about 1/10 as much as I eat something like chicken or fish. And I exercise regularly.

I got a family history of bad tickers too, man. Gotta take care of em.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats one of the reasons things seem outta wack :lol: im actually very healthy, weighing in at 142lbs. At 5'9" not that bad. Got a 6 pack set of abs too. proud of that. mhm.

But i eat a pretty balanced diet most ofthe time. But i do like a lot of red meat. Tastes better. I drink whole milk and eat a lot of junkfood. But i eat vegetables and fruit every now and then. I even excercise every other day.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mhm. I dont thinks its the food thats really hrutin my blood pressure but i know exactly what is. The day i get told i have high blood pressure my best friends boyfriend decides to start ****. (yes my bf is a girl) he's talking a whole ton of **** behind my back. Stuff i necessarily dont like. And i could feel it. I got the messages he sent her about me and i could feel my heart rate triple.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Thats one of the reasons things seem outta wack :lol: im actually very healthy, weighing in at 142lbs. At 5'9" not that bad. Got a 6 pack set of abs too. proud of that. mhm.

But i eat a pretty balanced diet most ofthe time. But i do like a lot of red meat. Tastes better. I drink whole milk and eat a lot of junkfood. But i eat vegetables and fruit every now and then. I even excercise every other day.
Being skinny doesn't mean your healthy :3.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts

cut dairy out completely, the HBP will be down within a couple of weeks.

[SIZE=+1]The ads claimed "Everybody Needs Milk." The FTC prosecuted the milk producers for "false, misleading and deceptive" advertising. The FTC complaint cited the high incidence of lactose intolerance, allergies caused by cow's milk and the increased risk of heart disease. The FTC won and the milk producers had to come up with a new slogan for their ads: "Milk Has Something for Everybody." One medical researcher, Dr. Kevin McGrady, commented, "Milk has something for everybody all right -- higher blood cholesterol, and increased risk of heart disease and stroke." Three reasons cited by medical researchers that dairy products contribute to heart disease are their high content of cholesterol and fat, along with an enzyme in cow's milk called xanthine oxidase (XO). This enzyme, which creates problems only when milk is homogenized, causes heart disease by damaging arteries. Explaining the significance of XO, Dr. Ellis cites research by Dr. Kurt Oster, Chief of Cardiology at Park City Hospital in Bridgeport, Connecticut: "From 1971 to 1974, we studied 75 patients with angina pectoris (chest pain due to heart disease) and arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). All the patients were taken off milk and given folic acid (a B-vitamin) and ascorbic acid (vitamin C), both of which combat the action of XO. The results were dramatic. Chest pains decreased, symptoms lessened, and each of those patients is doing great today." Dr. Oster's article states that Dr. Kurt Esselbacher, Chairman of the Department of the Harvard Medical School, was in full agreement. Dr. Esselbacher writes: "Homogenized milk, because of its XO content, is one of the major causes of heart disease in the U.S."
yup.
[/SIZE]

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
197x~~ fat old milky... how about new one?

NeverTrustfulWiki
[...] Studies show possible links between low-fat milk consumption and reduced risk of arterial hypertension, coronary heart disease, colorectal cancer and obesity. Overweight individuals who drink milk may benefit from decreased risk of insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes.

Reference
o_O?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Nothing has been changed in the processing of milk.

its still homogenised, its still crapfull of fats, hard to digest proteins and proteins that **** up the heart and pancreas.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
That's why you should drink fresh buffalo milk without any preservatives. Like me :D

Might want to take that about 10 steps further and review your whole dietary lifestyle. Making a half-ass attempt won't change a thing for you. Speaking from experience.
I'm overweight, but my blood pressure is near perfect because I almost never eat fast food. I make vegetables, fruits, and grains a much bigger part of my diet than meat. And I eat red meat about 1/10 as much as I eat something like chicken or fish. And I exercise regularly.

I got a family history of bad tickers too, man. Gotta take care of em.
lol I think I'd die if I don't get meat (chicken or beef) for 2 days consecutively. Plus food here has a s***-load of oil and butter in it so I think my diet is pretty unhealthy.

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
That's why you should drink fresh buffalo milk without any preservatives. Like me :D

lol I think I'd die if I don't get meat (chicken or beef) for 2 days consecutively. Plus food here has a s***-load of oil and butter in it so I think my diet is pretty unhealthy.
Yay cholesterol!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.