Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is my favorite game. I just recently discovered Dolphin and the thing is awesome. I actually have a chipped Wii but my TV is crappy so it looks better on my PC w/ all the settings maxed.

But I cannot get my favorite game to work at all. When i load the ISO i just get a black screen. I tried that error2 fix and then even tried the wii patch / wii scrubber (didn't find an error2) and still not working. Does anyone have this game working at all? I saw this on youtube that it does work

YouTube - Guilty Gear XX Accent Core- WII on Dolphin revision 2754 IL with OGL plugin of 2560

I'm using revisions 2731 and 2962 and it doesn't work with either one. The video says to use revision 2754 with OGL plugin of 2560? Is that the only revision that will work with this game w/ that plugin? Where on earth do you find that particular revision and that version of the OGL plugin? I looked everywhere last night for like 2 hours and couldn't find it. Kinda driving me nuts...

Is there like a revision archive somewhere? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Locating a revisions 2754 isnt easy :( I cant find one anywhere...i really want to get this particular game working. i do have the OGL plugin from 2560 though.

I did find these instructions though to run the game supposedly:

"Get the OGL plugin of revision 2560 from ngemu dolphin discussion
area in one of the tatsunoko topics from shogun nihon , then use projection hack 945 and use safe texture cache in gfx config, set the throttle to off, Optimize quantizers ON and dual core ON"

w/ the video to prove it:
YouTube - Guilty Gear XX Accent Core- WII on Dolphin revision 2754 IL with OGL plugin of 2560

***How exactly do you set throttle to off? I've never seen that before

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got this game "semi" working....when the game starts the screen will be black and you just press a button and wait a couple seconds and the into will start. But for some reason i cant seem to "skip" the intro? and when the game actually starts the screen is totally black but i can hear the game playing in the background. I can actually play the game but the screen is all black. Any advice please?

thx

·
Registered
233 Posts
texture cache on , and proj hack the second one ....not the 944 one . And cut throttle off for more speed . To see the movie intro cut the proj hack off , and on again to play and see the actual game. If you dont cut on safe texture cache with the projection hack ON the colors will be distorted when you play.

from my memo i wrote on the video

this game runs perfectly with the throttle OFF , and use 844 hack and safe cache texture
and dual core ON , and optimize quantizers ON. The fps is like 70~80 seriously which is perfect for this game. The music and graphics seems to be perfect. I havent noticed any glitches or wierd issues. It just runs GOOD

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey pyrotekniq, ok i almost going this going :p I'm in game now and can play it :thumb:

But a couple things though:

1) I have to toggle back and forth using the Projection Hack R844 to make my way to the character select screen. When the wii remote screen comes up its fine then when it goes to the next screen i have to "uncheck" the R844 to see the intro, then when the intro is over it goes black again and then i have to again "checkmark" R844 and then the screen comes back again. Then all good.

2) Also I'm only getting around 30FPS for some reason. I know it can't be my PC specs for sure. Core2 Duo 3.2, GTX 260, 4GB RAM etc.etc,

A list of the only things I DO have check marked:

Enable Dual Core
HLE BIOS all the time
Enable JIT dynarec
Lock threads to cores
Optimize Quantizers
Use Panic Handlers
Use EuRGB60 Mode (PAL6)
Render to main window
Anistropic filter 1x
AA - 1 (by default)
Project Hack of R844
Use safe texture cache
Copy EFB to GL texture (hack)
Enable HLE Audio
Enable DTK Music

Enable Other Audio (throttle) is "not" checked

Thanks!! almost got it!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UPDATE: Ok i just enabled skipping and now im getting 60FPS :thumb:

Still not sure about this though still?

1) I have to toggle back and forth using the Projection Hack R844 to make my way to the character select screen. When the wii remote screen comes up its fine then when it goes to the next screen i have to "uncheck" the R844 to see the intro, then when the intro is over it goes black again and then i have to again "checkmark" R844 and then the screen comes back again. Then all good.

2)
Also if i run the game "Fullscreen" i cant ESC out of it? I have to CTRL-ALT-DELETE to kill Dolphin.

·
Read Only
5,614 Posts
Sorry for taking so long. I reinstalled Windows yesterday, so I had to get all my dev stuff reinstalled. I'll have this revision up in a few minutes, assuming I can get it compile.

Edit: it's up. See my Emu SVNs link, under DolphinWX[IL], I have 2560 and 2754[newly added]. Use at your own risk, etc. I haven't tested it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry for taking so long. I reinstalled Windows yesterday, so I had to get all my dev stuff reinstalled. I'll have this revision up in a few minutes, assuming I can get it compile.

Edit: it's up. See my Emu SVNs link, under DolphinWX[IL], I have 2560 and 2754[newly added]. Use at your own risk, etc. I haven't tested it.
Thx Dax!! Working 100% now :thumb: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.