Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres some more WTF from Anet, Dont know how many of you have Guild Wars here (other than me and n1ghtw0lf) but they decided to screw around with things from the halloween update , they changed 3 of the main Cities,
Lions Arch (LA) Droknar's Forge , And Tomb of the Primeval Kings.. thought it was intresting to say the least.
/me wonders whats gonna happen the day of halloween

ill up load the other areas later :D
/me waits to see what Anet will do in Thanksgiving and Christmas oO

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh yes, Halloween is over.. and they still have Lions Arch , Forge, And Tombs in halloween mode.. oO looks like their lazy. but in LA the Day of halloween, their was a real strange event when the "Mad King" appeared, it was pritty much simon says, and he gives you abunch of useless items, although they do annoy people alot. so thats a plus. anyway, here are some shots.

after your done with all that mess you get a nice pumpkin helmet, which does absolutely nothing but piss people off. :thumb: i got a screenie of me and a few members of my guild at the guild hall, yeah we where bored. Im the mesmer with the black armor

here are mroe shots of the areas they changed

Forge

Tombs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.