Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my friend showed me this test and we both had a ball doing it cause I was confident that I could EASILY distinguish between Chinese, Korean, and Japanese people...I won't tell you all my score yet but let me just say it was tough. Anyways, have fun, I did. http://www.alllooksame.com/

S

·
0 Posts
I'd say so, but let's see what others make of it ;)
I think I'm a pretty bad example :p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Haha, I got 4 ;)

It's all asian to me :p

I might try it again when I grab some oriental food :D

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Perhaps Eface will do better :p

After all, he's the china dude ;)

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
5/18 :(
What's the difference between them? I'd like to know...

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Very bad - Obviously you can't tell the difference.

Total 18
Me 7
Average 7

Some of them dont really look like asians. 0o

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I got 7 out of 18. Just what I would expect from chance in a normal Poisson distribution.

I never expected any better, though. Asians are all lumped in a single category outside of Asia :p

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
17/18 here... I took a similar test around 3 years ago... it's all a practiced eye. Once you get used to telling people apart, it's not hard. I actually find telling caucasian nationalities much harder, since all around the world, regardless of their european ancestry, white people are white people. Plus there's been so much more ethnic mixing in europe, so lots of people look the same.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Rhombus said:
17/18 here... I took a similar test around 3 years ago... it's all a practiced eye. Once you get used to telling people apart, it's not hard. I actually find telling caucasian nationalities much harder, since all around the world, regardless of their european ancestry, white people are white people. Plus there's been so much more ethnic mixing in europe, so lots of people look the same.
well, it's really in the eye of the beholder..i'm europen, and traveled alot of europe, and must of the times i can just by loking at a person (from head to toe, not just their fac) from were they are (inside europe)...it's just an habit thing...now about asian...i had a 7...probably a little trip trough the mistyrious country of the east would solve that...

:innocent:

PAX OTENIS

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
12/18

They don't look all the same to ( to some extent). Let them all speak in their native languages and I ll be able to differentiate them even better :)

Yours,
-Elly

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
i can't believe i did as bad as i did

1 - 20 of 43 Posts