Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: well i was askin about somethin else earlier which i solved myself. I needed a cover before from a site that wasnt working. Im doing a movie for my friend(giving it to his girlfriend, my bf) and i was making it and we figured we would make the cover custom for her. Now i was wondering if i can ask a favor from some photoshop masterz:D

On the cover of the nightmare before christmas, theres a space (ill post a pic after too large for ngemu, just to do some simple writing on the cover? i already know the font and all, i just cant do it, or good anyway:heh:

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
:lol: well i was askin about somethin else earlier which i solved myself. I needed a cover before from a site that wasnt working. Im doing a movie for my friend(giving it to his girlfriend, my bf) and i was making it and we figured we would make the cover custom for her. Now i was wondering if i can ask a favor from some photoshop masterz:D

On the cover of the nightmare before christmas, theres a space (ill post a pic after too large for ngemu, just to do some simple writing on the cover? i already know the font and all, i just cant do it, or good anyway:heh:
I'd highly suggest PM'ing Fadingz. His hands are like gold working with images :)

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Oh yeah, i didnt even remember all the things he's done. i guess i will do that. I think its a little rude to just send a pm outta the blue but hey.

ehhh just sent him a pm. see if he will do it.

Guess no ones up to the challenge?? Sent the message to fadingz but didnt get a reply. Its a really simple to do. I just dont have the means to do it myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts