Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotten to the part where you're supposed to fight in somebody's stead for seeing who gets elected mayor in Isten. I've done what I'm supposed to do in the fact that I've chatted up everybody in and have even stayed at the inn twice and still Richten won't come to pick me up for the fight. Could somebody please tell me what I'm or what I'm doing wrong or maybe it's just the game itself?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why do you think I came here for help?! Like I said, the walkthroughs weren't helping. But thanx anyway! ;v)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Alright, go easy, you didn't say you went through walkthroughs, so obviously you'd get this kind of reply. Some people still don't know about gamefaqs after all :)

Doesn't sound like the most popular game, so it may take a bit to find someone with an answer for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problem. I sleep at the inn like the walkthru's say but instead of fighting I just wake up in my room. Also, certain objects like chests,npc's,and doors flicker to the point I can barely see them or they disappear. And outside (english) dialogue text is mixed with flickering japanese characters, making it hard to read. ><

·
soshin
2,595 Posts
LOL Guardian's Crusade! Haven't touched that game for years. Isn't it the game where a fairy of sort appears whenever you take money from someone else's drawer and saying you shouldn't do that? I can only remember it vaguely. Never finished it though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
yup, that's the one. Almost everytime you search through boxes,barrels,etc in people's houses Nehani *****es at you in some form. She's pretty much tied to Knight's hip whereever he goes. I forgot the ending since it's been like 12 years so playing it again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.