Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys have GOT to try this. I dont remember having so much fun with a game haha. The mod is very well done and it even has a Map Editor so you can make ur own races and play them online. I already made my first map and was a success, ppl loved it. Hope to see you online soon:

Link for the mod: http://light.mtavc.com/

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
is it only races?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Parkeerbon? Seems like you had a dutch guy in the game :p

Can you shoot the others out of their vehicle? :heh:

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
So they finaly releaced the first public version, cool. I remember playing MTA:VC for awhile, this should be cooler.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No you can't get out of the vehicle and play like you were in single player, that mod is still in development by the same team. Yes you can shoot other players if your vehicle has a weapon. But dont think just races sucks, you'll have a blast playing this xD Just try to find a decent server with voting disabled couse some servers never let you finish a race becouse ppl vote it off.

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I remember using this while ago with vice city and sa but back then it was very buggy. seems they must have improved it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi MetalMurph. Yep, played it online, the gtat beta version, back in november. Haven't tried the new one yet.
Hey, you're portugese. I want to be Brazillian (I love Brazil), I'm studying Carocian accent. Ate lago

OT (sorta)
I have some screen shots, I scanned from a magazine, it was the Beta GTA SA. Smoke's outfit is totally different, same with Sweet and Rider.
I would upload it but doesn't seem like it would qualify. If anyone wants the images I scanned message me on AIM: Lucidtomr
Rider has an Eazy E cut, Sweet has a dark t shirt over a long sleaved t shirt and has a sockhat (popular in the early 90s), and Smoke has a white Saints 88 basketball jersey and no hat. Plus Grove Street was origonally purple colors, and the Tough nut donut shops which were replaced, and some safe houses had glass so you could just break the glass to get in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.