Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As almost everyone expected, Rockstar Games has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is making its way to the Xbox. Developed by Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for Xbox and PC will be in stores in North America on June 7th, 2005 and in Europe on June 10th, 2005.
Finally they let the cat out of the bag.
It's gonna take a while but i think it will be worth the wait.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Better late than never :(

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it's stil a while but Rockstar did do a great job with porting Vice City to PC so since San Andreas is much much bigger than VC it is going to take longer i presume.

·
Registered
175 Posts
it took even longer to port GTA 3 to pc and xbox.. if anyone remembers, so actually that is a good date, i was expecting at the end of 2005.

Hopefully they will raise teh res and textures like they did for Vice city in xbox, i cant wait.. getting fed up of playing the same thing in vice city, even tho its a great game i have been playing it non stop for like a year.

How would you like to enjoy a rusty brown ring donut?
Guy 1: i like to wolf it down!
Guy 2: i like to munch it vigerously..
Guy 3: i just love the batter, all over my face! on friday nights.. i just cant stop eating rusty brown ring donuts! sometimes i like to walk around 5th street in womens panties

when you go down town, make sure you enjoy rusty brown's ring donuts.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I knew their was gonna be a PC version. My friends didnt belive me though. I'm gonna get this version because im sure once its out theirs going to be lots of mods for it just like their is on GTA 3 and VC.

·
I've Changed
298 Posts
Instead of being unhappy at the legnth of time it will take for it to appear on the other platforms, just be glad that it will come out for them at all. Originally Rockstar Games had said that this game was to be a PS2 exclusive release only. So just be patient and be glad that the ports are, indeed, coming.
sx/amiga

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
i find it fun, but the only problem is............the city is too motherfuc**** huge!!!!!!

·
Computer Nerd
162 Posts
Typhoon 01 said:
Finally they let the cat out of the bag.
It's gonna take a while but i think it will be worth the wait.
can't wait for it to come out for the pc =D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts