Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
lol, that was a great response. Either u mean GT2, or you need to wait another couple of years.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
............eheh.........

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Don't be so hard on him! It was he's fist post! :) But it was a god joke!

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Well since it was your first post..........sorry for such a behaviour.......by the way welcome to the boards......!

Ali

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Delete it!! IT IS NOT a ps2 emulator! That's just bullshit!! It's quite probable that it is a virus!

·
Registered
16 Posts
lol got it my self checked it with norton antivirus an Admin can test it no problem

the problem is just that i don't know if it works...

and i doesn't connect to the net cause than my firewalls would tell me of it :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is a fake.

First, all the 'PSIN' files are renamed VB executables.

Second, they want you to replace dll's in your System directory.

Third, notice that the first four letters of "efakemulator" make the word "fake" backwards.

Fourth, the instructions tell you that the file that you load has to be in "PS2" format, whatever that is supposed to be...

This is most likely a vandalism app that fux up your machine.

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Its fake. Think about it. If there was a ps2 emulator around then psxemu would have it. Not some remote geocities account. :rolleyes:

Also it took 5 years for a psx emu. Whats the chance of a ps2 one being created after after only a few months?

Whats the chances of current pc hardware being fast enough considering that when the psx was that age around we all had pentium classics and epsxe needs at least a pentium II?

With all this taken into consderation whats the chances that its real. None.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts