Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, i want to say congratulation to all pcsx2 teams for making such a very wonderful ps2 emulator.

I got some problem using GSDX9 SSE 0.8 as my graphics plugins that is it doesn't even show any picture ( blank screen ) when i'm trying to use the full screen mode and it also doesn't show any PIXEL SHADERS drop down option but, the GSDX9 sse 0.5 is doing great and showed the pixel shaders drop down menus and great graphics.

I hope some one will help me ....

p /s : I can't really talk english well

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
Hazlim, can you explain your exact problem please.

DiGiTiZeR: thats probably because your celeron doesnt support SSE2 (which is what that is built for) use the non SSE version.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gsdx9 sse 0.8 probs

Yes, my computer DOES support SSe type of gsdx9.And thats the problem, the GSDX9 sse 0.5 is showing even better graphics rather than gsdx9 sse 0.8 / gsdx9 0.8. The gsdx9 0.8 is not showing any PIXEL SHADERS OPTION and showing a blank screen when i'm trying to run the bios in fullscreen mode.But, the gsdx9 sse 0.5 / gsdx9 0.5 is showing even better result and do showed the pixel shaders option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.