Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where can i get the older versions of GSdx9 SSE?

also is there a compatablity list for the emulator?

andi got the game to load.... but it was under interpreter mode, but it ran like at 8 FPS.... >.>;

got something to run but it's slow...

i'm running a FX 5500 OC 256 meg AGP 8x with a Gigabyte K8NS mobo

1 gig of coisairs Ram

and i'm running XP pro fully updated to SP2

·
Read Only
9,687 Posts
For the current version of the emulator (0.8) there is not a compatability list.
But in the homepage of the emulator there is a list for the coming version (0.9)

Just wait till they release the new version

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Working, yet not

got it to load into the game, GTA: SA works well, i made an ISO of the disc i have, using MagicISO, loads up, but graphics wise, it lags.. and makes my computer almost crash, even with the specs i have.... guess i'll have to wait til 0.9 to play any good games.. >.>;

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
Basutaru said:
by play.. i do mean run... gets to like 5 secounds of the opening vid.. then cuts... can't hold the load i guess
that's because the pcsx2 is still in an early stage, even though it has advance greatly with graphics is not emulating at full speed the ps2 games if that's what you are looking for..is still a WIP and the progress is amazing ;) so we just have to wait :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.