Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm experiencing crashes when going from windowed to fullscreen for all versions of PCSX2 I have (starting from PG up to the latest SVN builds), I'm guessing it's either caused by Win7, or Forceware 195.39. Anyone else with this problem? If Forceware is causing the trouble I'd probably need to revert to older drivers... but I need the extra boost in Dragon Age though. :(

Also, DX10 no longer goes fullscreen even when you set it to do so in the plugin configuration. Sucks.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
The Windowed checkbox is only for DX9. fullscreen is switchable using ALT+Enter.

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Windowed checkbox is only for DX9. fullscreen is switchable using ALT+Enter.
Dude, did you even read the post? Anyway, it's not like I just got PCSX2 yesterday. :(

I noticed other D3D programs also crashing when going from windowed to fullscreen and thus correct with my diagnosis. Installed 195.55 today and everything's working again. Thank you NVidia (although they were the ones that borked it in the first place) for the timely fix.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Also, DX10 no longer goes fullscreen even when you set it to do so in the plugin configuration. Sucks.
I did. Fail at OP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.