Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime i put in a gsa code it crashes vba.and when i say it crashes i mean it brins up a wiindows error message and the program closes.i have vba collectors edition and 1.7.2 and it does it on both versions. i know the codes are correct im copying and pasting them directly from gameshark.com and ive also tried putting spaces in the codes like the vba homepage suggests and it still crashes. oh ive also tried deleting older versions of the program thinking there might be a conflict,and on top of that ive tried deleting every vba file and starting over with a new copy and nothings worked please help me id really appreciate it.thanx in advance any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
You didn't say what version of Windows, etc... It could be as simple as your computer is not up to date on patches from MS, Windows version, etc...

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
That's not enough information. You need to describe all the steps, including details, or there is nothing that anyone can do.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I open up VBA and go to cheats then cheat list and click on gameshark then i copy and paste the must be on code into the bottom box in the new window and put the codes description in the top box and afterwards i click ok.I have even tried doing the whole process manually by typing in every code. I repeat the process for each remaining code i want to use.Then after im through inputting the codes and click ok to return to the game is when the program crashes. I hope thats enough information im really sorry that i didnt tell you that earlier. Any suggestion you have to fix my problem would be greatly appreciated,and if more information is needed ill be happy to supply it.I would like to also say that this is the only problem ive had with an otherwise great program.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
You need to provide some exact codes that you try to use, the bug report data from Help->Bug Report and also follow the crash instructions as explained in the FAQ. Aside from that, not much more.

Forgotten

1 - 6 of 6 Posts