Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Heh, i dont find vgs all that bad, it has most of the best compatibility around, sure grtaphics is a problem but i aint bothered about it.:)

I know a person who uses vgs quite a lot, but that because he plays it using a tv out, so playing at 320x240 doesnt look bad on a TV screen, looks like youre playing on a real psx.
You guys could try that if you have tv outs.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Originally posted by sonicfoot
Heh, i dont find vgs all that bad, it has most of the best compatibility around, sure grtaphics is a problem but i aint bothered about it.:)

I know a person who uses vgs quite a lot, but that because he plays it using a tv out, so playing at 320x240 doesnt look bad on a TV screen, looks like youre playing on a real psx.
But some of us want graphics better than what the Playstation produces.

G

·
Originally posted by sonicfoot

I know; it helps a lot...still doesnt beat epsxe though.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
If you want better graphics, up`grade your video card to an nVIDIA product, it has great DirectDraw Aceleration, but in some games doesn´t look that great, By the way, Anyelse whit an nVIDIA card,,, cauze, I need to know how to disable the DirectDraw Aceleration

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Shadow Lady
If you want better graphics, up`grade your video card to an nVIDIA product, it has great DirectDraw Aceleration, but in some games doesn´t look that great, By the way, Anyelse whit an nVIDIA card,,, cauze, I need to know how to disable the DirectDraw Aceleration
That wont help I guess.Vgs has same graphics whatsoever.

Anyway if you want to disable directdraw acceleration,run direct x diagnostic tool and there under display tab you will find the option to enable/disable direct draw acceleration.

·
Transcended
1,421 Posts
I kinda like VGS since I don't have a really good video card. But it might help to know that the designers of VGS intentionally didn't enhance it for the purpose of avoiding legal problems. (Which didn't help in the end).

So please, stop bashing it OK? :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.